Thursday, October 27, 2011

Chestnut-Chocolate Zabaglione with Marshmallow Frosting (paleo)

Chestnut temptation for two...
 Is it possible to just bake, cook or roast chestnuts - the star of the season, and though I love their plain sweetness and delicate fragrance, I just cannot hold myself back to create whatever my imagination allows me to dream about. Chestnut-Zabaglione with Chocolate drooling down the glass and fresh, sticky, airy marshmallow on top: now this is a dream that must come true. Who am I to reject it?
Chocolate: eat it, breath it, bake it!
This may be just the chocoholic talking, but even I love pictures of chocolate so much that I can just stare at them for minutes...but got to continue with something white and snowy:
Marshmallow: sticky, white ocean
Now chocolate and marshmallow: a match made in Heaven. Kind of like chocolate and peanut butter. Hmm...that is something I am going to let myself tempted with soon... but now for the recipe:


(It's in pdf, I have designed it for last year's calendar.)


Hottie of the season

7 comments:

  1. Lovely treat! Your recipe is so festive! I love your pictures too...They are merriment in motion...I am so ready for the holiday season just by reading your post. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, My Fudo,

    Thank you very much. This recipe is just so great for the holidays.
    Thx for commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious. Would love for you to share this with us over at foodepix.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You, I am going to do that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The recipe link isn't working :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed. Could you please add it again? Would love to make this :).

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Check out my photos on Flick Email me