Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Peanut Butter & Banana & Chocolate Crunchy Cookies (gluten/sugar/dairy free)


Okay, I know the title is a big long, but which word could I have left out? I couldn't and I shouldn't leave any of them out, they are all too important. 
Now those of you paleo/primal fanatics: look away!

Those of you, who allow themselves to slip occasionally, or just watch out for gluten, sugar or diary, you are in for a treat! This is a very simple, no fuss recipe, which yields a chruncy, still nice and chewy cookie, which is so good to nibble on while....aaa....doing anything. :) 


Check out this picture below... doesn't this look delicious? 


Enjoy with a glass of almond milk....

4 comments:

  1. I made these yesterday, and yes they were goood! I needed a little more honey which I added to the batter after tasting it, but the end result is really satisfying and that chocolate sauce on top really works beautifully! Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome, I am really glad you tested and enjoyed it! Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are oats allowed in paleo?. I justed reading paleo soltion. I love oats!
    This recipe looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Check out my photos on Flick Email me